HEADBANGER

Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
I have to paint a fade with rattle cans. I've never painted a fade in my life so I'm a bit worried. I hope it turns out as nice as yours!

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Crash, you can do it. It's all about smooth movement with the can and quality paint. No more rusto for me... dupli-color goes on so good, I've used it on solid body guitars before too. Hey, check out the handlebars with the NOS wrap... 8)

I'm tempted to put on the chain and go for a spin...

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Thanks Luke, I'd "got" it a little bit later... never edited my post. This new look is different. But I like the replies box down here on the bottom.;) They even had one for my bike. :headbang: Gettin' ready to cook a huge meal for Thanksgiving here in the Midwestern USA... Do you have a holiday like Thanksgiving where you all pig out and feel grateful, in your part of the world? Hope so, back to my bike tomorrow...

Carl.

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Thanks man. I got lucky, saw it on the bay and the colors seemed like they'd be good, but rolled up in an eBay ad and on the bars are two different things... When I started putting it on, it was like yes yes yes! It even has the translucency I was looking for, you can see the chrome thru it. That and the metal specks paint, it's better than I ever imagined as far as colors.:dance2:lol.

Carl.

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Thanks guys, it's my first build, and the first time I've arc welded in 25 yrs... :banana:
But there's still some details I want to do. Drive ratio is not good, unless yer in a parade.
The crank arms are a bit long, and I want to do a suicide style front brake.
Plus lights, weasel, and I've got a funky chainguard on my bench too!