HEADBANGER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crash, you can do it. It's all about smooth movement with the can and quality paint. No more rusto for me... dupli-color goes on so good, I've used it on solid body guitars before too. Hey, check out the handlebars with the NOS wrap... 8)

I'm tempted to put on the chain and go for a spin...

Been noodlin' around, I guess "HeadBanger now in color" is gonna stay the name of this thread
cuz I ain't figured out how to edit it anymore...:cry:
Got some cool smileyz tho...:headbang:

Carl.

Been noodlin' around, I guess "HeadBanger now in color" is gonna stay the name of this thread
cuz I ain't figured out how to edit it anymore...:cry:
Got some cool smileyz tho...:headbang:

Carl.
Up the top, thread tools, drop down menu, change thread title...

Luke.

Thanks Luke, I'd "got" it a little bit later... never edited my post. This new look is different. But I like the replies box down here on the bottom.;) They even had one for my bike. :headbang: Gettin' ready to cook a huge meal for Thanksgiving here in the Midwestern USA... Do you have a holiday like Thanksgiving where you all pig out and feel grateful, in your part of the world? Hope so, back to my bike tomorrow...

Carl.

Do you have a holiday like Thanksgiving where you all pig out and feel grateful, in your part of the world? Hope so, back to my bike tomorrow...

Carl.
Yep, every time we get together with the extended family!

Luke.

Wow! Unseasonably warm today so I put the chain on HeadBanger. Took it for a short spin and came back to slap on the rear brakes for a longer spin. Tracks like a chopper. That small sprocket gonna have to go tho... no real speed. Fine for a parade route.:21:

Thanks man. I got lucky, saw it on the bay and the colors seemed like they'd be good, but rolled up in an eBay ad and on the bars are two different things... When I started putting it on, it was like yes yes yes! It even has the translucency I was looking for, you can see the chrome thru it. That and the metal specks paint, it's better than I ever imagined as far as colors.:dance2:lol.

Carl.

love this one ;)

Just an idea of how big this bike is now. It's not a little OCC anymore!
Wheelbase is 54" and it stands 36" at the handlebar base.
That's a full size Schwinn Crisscross behind it.

Nice work!

Thanks guys, it's my first build, and the first time I've arc welded in 25 yrs... :banana:
But there's still some details I want to do. Drive ratio is not good, unless yer in a parade.
The crank arms are a bit long, and I want to do a suicide style front brake.
Plus lights, weasel, and I've got a funky chainguard on my bench too!

She rolls now! Pulled off the 20 tooth freewheel cassette and put on a 16 tooth fixie from a exerciser...

Latest posts

Back