HEADBANGER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! It's all little details now bro.
If I can get my suicide disc brake done I'll be really happy...

Carl.

Hedbngrwbrkz.jpeg

Still workin' on it... but I'm happy with the stance...

Update: I've been rushing around to finish the detail bits. No pics yet but...:headbang:
Got a cool chain guard and I'm still working on a headlight...
Also just about have my Christmas shopping done!

Carl.

rebuilt an old Delta winner with LED guts...
Crash said tilt yer head to the right for the second one...:headbang:

Looking good Carl! Going to make the deadline with the details?

Luke.

It's a good ride now, there are bits that won't make the deadline but will make the bike eventually. Instead of rushing and botching up the front disc, I'm waiting til I have the cash to purchase the adapter I need. I'd also love to run a better fork than the OCC, and the seat should probably be black. Yet, I'm really happy with it. It really is the first bike I've ever built! Oh I've painted a couple and swapped some parts, but I pulled out the welder after 20+ yrs, and fabbed a frame from two different bikes! This was a lot of fun and hooked me on bikes again. I'll get pics posted soon...

Carl.

Only just noticed the extended chainguard and the fade on it, nice work!

Luke.
I used the chain guard from my daisey tandem, the light from my 36' CWC, and tossed in a weasel for good measure... The bars from Crash with the striped wrap just set it off I think. Headbanger is a fixie right now too, the stock freewheel gear had too many teeth. Nice for parades but a muscle bike should roll. It has a quick feel to it now but fixie without toe clips on the pedals can be tricky. I really think a bike should continue to evolve, but this is where it's at right now. Down the road there will be more.

Carl.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back