Hello All

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike from Toledo Oh. here,just found out about this site and the Freak Bike Nation this last Sunday at the Saline Swap meet.I am married and have two boys,15 and 11.My oldest works at a long time friends bike shop here in T-town.Our garage is full of two wheelers,my two 70's vintage BMW'S and a buchn of bicycles.I have an old Shelby Flyer "rat" that I got from a friend in Del. about 20 yrs ago.Used to ride alot,got old and fat,but the guys I met Sun. looked like my kind of riders!My youngest loves the Freak bikes and has a couple in the works.We enjoy playin around in the garage and listen to music,maybe we'll get some inspiration from you here.

wavey.gif

Welcome !!

Hey P.B. nice ta sorta meet ya. Im sure we'll get some ideas from you too !!! Im in the gettin older and fatter category (im tryin to correct the fatness thing, cant control the gettin older stuff !!).

Hi PB Army, I'm not sure if we met at the show, but I had a great time and met alot of really cool people down there. Welcome to the group and the Freak Bike addiction...Kelly

Welcome 2 the site man! Yeah these freakbike guys are pretty cool, SO are the rest of the guys 2 haha

Thanks to all who posted,I took the liberty of makin copies of the flyers I picked up at Saline for here,Chopperbicycle.net and Freakbikenation.I placed them at my friends shop here in Toledo,maybe we'll find some other "freaks" to join us.

Latest posts

Back