Hello from CENTRAL VALLEY CALI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Dig the site, my name is John, Folks in Hanford Calimafornia call me Mercuryman, Merc for short. Been building for about 15 years, mostly budget resto-mods for friends and fam, then I found this site. Currently have 15-no wait- UPS is here, 17 bikes built and in-stages in my garage( will post pics as soon as possible), sorry 17 years in my pad and never parked a car in here. Anyway I'm a Schwinn fan, my old lady calls me a Schwidiot, just another bike junkie, oh well keeps me sane :| , sober :? , and outta jail :shock: . If any of Youse guys are in Cali, just south of Fresno, shoot me an e-mail( [email protected]), let's ride, get a coffee, and talk about our scoots.

Mercuryman

Nice to meet you. I'm a Californian too, but a bit south of you. Got a favorite [out of your 17] bike?
-nuts n' bolts

MERCURY MAN HUH????? YOU GOT ONE? I HAVE TO SAY THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CARS!!!! IM FROM CALI TOO, NORTH THO, IN REDDING. WELCOME TO THE SITE!!! LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEIN SOME OF THOSE PICS!!!!

My favorite is probably my '62 American with Slimline tank, powdercoat Bengal orange frame and fork, with International orange on tank and chain guard, so two tone orange with lotsa chrome.

Merc

Latest posts

Back