Hello from Holland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ sorry mate, I have no idea.

Here's an update of our familyportrait, to celebrate I joined this forum a year ago yesterday :!: time flies!

4029630228_50fe7dbf0d_b.jpg

Locomotief, RatRod, Hellbilly, Ghostrider, Velor, Kronan, Phat tandem, and my gf's shoppingbike in the corner.

4028877007_d337e5400d_b.jpg

This is getting ridiculous :mrgreen:

4029631022_a83c170d69_b.jpg

No room for the Kronan, it's got to sleep outside...will be selling it soon, or it will rot to pieces.

cashman said:
Ace, looks like home. I'm diggin the paint on the motorcycle tank on the right in the last pic. What kind of motorcycles are those? Thanks!!!

Looks to me like the 1 on the left is a harley sportster and the 1 on the right has a triumph motor in it so i guess its a homebrew chopper. But i stand to be corrected

mr boardtracker said:
cashman said:
Ace, looks like home. I'm diggin the paint on the motorcycle tank on the right in the last pic. What kind of motorcycles are those? Thanks!!!

Looks to me like the 1 on the left is a harley sportster and the 1 on the right has a triumph motor in it so i guess its a homebrew chopper. But i stand to be corrected

Yep Mr Broadtracker the one on the right does look like a Triumph ...BUT as Ace said it is an XS650! I had one for a few years and I cant remember if the sneaky spy builder :D :D came from the Triumph factory or the BSA factory...mint bike either way! Have seen them bored out to 1100cc in the day! The lad that bought mine off me reversed the heads on it ...never ran right again :D lovin the plate No. HEL 666!!!!
Ace you have too many cycles man 8) :D

I know, that's why I sold the Kronan and Electra RatRod :cry: but no worries, one look at my Basman and I'm smiling again !

Shed is still crowded though, but my gf is replacing her shopping wreck and her Hellbilly by one allround bike. More room for me ! :mrgreen:

Can I just say you not having a license at the age of 43 is totally an inspiration to me? Rock on people without licenses!

Ace, that is quite an extensive collection of bikes. I own a few Electras' myself and a couple of the motorized ones too. Indian Scout motorcycles. I really like what you have done with all your bikes. Keep em rolling

Latest posts

Back