Hello From Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grandfather recently passed down his 1994 Huffy Eldorado too me in ruff condition. It is a beaut though and i cant wait to restore it. It's nick name is the "Green ......." haha, i do need a new headlight for it, i have the tank/switch. if you have any spare parts around let me know! My next project is going to be a Schwinn Phantom. I hope to get to know more of you, and lets share our obsession!

Hello from New Hampshire! Welcome aboard :)

I have a couple pictures, I'm from Perry MI, Howell is right around the corner. Ill post the pictures here in about 30 mins, once I get home :) She is a work in progresses but all the original parts are there, needs a lot of elbow grease though

Welcome! Right down the road from you in Flint.

Wow, its awesome to know there are so many people her in michigan with me! I actually go camping in flint all the time at outdoor adventure, it use to be smoke rise, my family has a life time membership there and i cant wait to take the green ....... for a ride down there :D

Cool! We're gonna try to get together here at the end of the month and go riding at belle isle!

oh lord that would be awesome! let me know the details! my girlfriend lives in detroit she would love to go too :)

Welcome! may first starts our annual build off! could do the huffy;):)

Troy

My grandfather recently passed down his 1994 Huffy Eldorado too me in ruff condition. It is a beaut though and i cant wait to restore it. It's nick name is the "Green ......." haha, i do need a new headlight for it, i have the tank/switch. if you have any spare parts around let me know! My next project is going to be a Schwinn Phantom. I hope to get to know more of you, and lets share our obsession!
Green fatherless offspring would be acceptable.

5yhyquzy.jpg
apanugyn.jpg
ene8egy7.jpg
uta4e2uj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back