Hello from Pennsylvania

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking here for awhile admiring the bikes and talent so my intro is a bit overdue. I am a 39 year old male from Cornwall, Pa and I am into old bikes and cars. My bikes probably don't really qualify as rat rods, I leave them rusty and as I found them, exept for doing what they need to be rideable. I did rat my prewar Shelby traveller many years ago, and it gets ridden more than the other bikes. I am looking forward to talking to others in the forums on this site, I have a LOT to learn.

Thanks for the welcome! I would like to post a few pics I have on photobucket, but I don't understand the instructions on how to post them. Could anyone tell me how to do this in more detail?

Welcome to Ratdom.

In your photobucket account click on the 'Img' button under the pic to be posted. It copies the code , then just paste(crtl V) into your message body.

MainContactscreen.jpg

361Fury said:
Thanks for the welcome! I would like to post a few pics I have on photobucket, but I don't understand the instructions on how to post them. Could anyone tell me how to do this in more detail?

if you got photobucket its easy, under the pic you want to show, it should give you 4 different codes. just click on the one that starts [IMG... (should be the bottom one), copy it and paste it in your message were you want it. you can also resize your photos in photobucket if your pic is too big. helps some of us with smaller screens to get the whole picture.

Thanks for the info CMAN & CCR. Since I can only bring up one website at a time, how do I get from here to my photobucket album to choose the photo and then back here to the forum to post it?

It copies it to your 'clipboard' and should stay when you switch back and forth.

Or if you have Firefox you can have multiple Tabs open. Look at my pic above and you can see the "photobucket" tab and a " post a reply" tab (with Ratrod's monkey). IE 7 has the ability to do tabs also.

when you click it a little copied should pop up like in the picture. the clipboard is actually on your computer it holds whats copied so you can bring it back to the forum and right click and hit paste

Thanks Hooch, I went into photobucket and somehow managed to save a photo to my clipboard, but I still can't find this clipboard anywhere on my computer or find out how to access it.

361Fury said:
Thanks Hooch, I went into photobucket and somehow managed to save a photo to my clipboard, but I still can't find this clipboard anywhere on my computer or find out how to access it.

Once you've copied it to the "clipboard" come back to this site create your new message then Right click and select "Paste".

The clipboard is just memory that holds the code waiting for you to paste it. You don't actually see or access the clipboard.

361Fury said:
Thanks for the info CMAN & CCR. Since I can only bring up one website at a time, how do I get from here to my photobucket album to choose the photo and then back here to the forum to post it?

If you can only open one website at a time I bet you are using Explorer - probably version six. Do yourself a favor and go get Firefox from Mozilla.org.

Firefox has tabs so you can have more than one site open at a time. If not Firefox then get IE7 (explorer version seven). It has tabs too.

Last but not least - you can always just open another browser window. You can open one for the Rat Rod site and one for the photo bucket account.

Latest posts

Back