Hello from Visalia,California!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and I found this place accidentally while googling Galaxy flyers. I came here for some bike help. Hopefully someone can answer some of my questions. I live in California, have a fiancee and a black cat named shadow and a jenday conure named Mozart. I am going to college for fine art.

old school 64 said:
Welcome from Manteca !! What is a Jenday Conure ? What do you ride ?? :D

I hope to be riding a galaxy flyer soon. I found this forum while googling it. I am suppose to go see the guys bike he built sunday. Hopefully its a winner and I'll post pics!

old school 64 said:
Welcome from Manteca !! What is a Jenday Conure ? What do you ride ?? :D

A jenday conure is a type of bird. Here is a pic of him.

IMG00060-20100812-1435.jpg

And my cat shadow

IMG00223-20110116-0351.jpg

. ^.^ who likes to try to eat him...poor bird lol!

and this is me!

IMG00174-20110107-2213.jpg

LaurenStanger said:
Bryan51 said:
Welcome from a few blocks north "Clovis"
Oo Cool! What do you ride?

An Electra Cruiser, I'm in the process of building a beach cruiser trike for my wife, then I'll start building on the Roadmaster frame I got on ebay. Haven't quite decided if I'm going to build a board tracker, or an old school ballon tire bike.

Yep..keep them old school and balloon tired rides !! Love the bird, always wanted one, but had a bad experience as a kid with one..i am a cat fancier myself, have a siamese looking feral dude named "Harley"..he is my buddy..have to dust off the camera and take a pic of him..

Latest posts

Back