Hello!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D Hello There,
Please allow myself to...... introduce...... myself. Im from Southeastern Pennsylvania, 32 years young with a real laid back personality, and desire to serve the Lord. Been married 7 years now I think. I have never restored a bicycle before or made a Rat Rod for that matter, but hope to learn all I can. I ride an average of 70 miles a week on my Specialized Globe Sport. Sure beats payin them gas prices. Hopefully soon enough I'll be able to sport around on my first Rat Bike. I'm glad to be a member here and hope to get to know you all a little better. Below is my first project I hope to start soon. If I win the auction she's all mine. Not to sure what kinda bike it is. It's listed as a Western Flyer. Signing off for now. God Bless.

66024974_tp.jpg

66025720_tp.jpg
:roll:

Welcome! CC is one of my favorite groups! Anyway...welcome and good luck on your next build!

Welcome to the group. Nice bike your looking at, good luck winning it. A word of warning, this can be very addictive...Kelly
006.gif

Latest posts

Back