Hello!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm Norberto from Buenos Aires, Argentina. That's why my english isn't the best, but I'll do my best.
I had bikes since I was a kid. Recently I decided to change my uncomfortable mountain bike and I ended up buying a cruiser.

So, now I have a brand new cruiser and (thanks to you!) I'm starting to build my own rat rod bike, even though I don't have much experience. :mrgreen:

I'm glad to find this forum and soon I'll post pics of my "proyect" and the brand new cruiser.

Cheers, Norberto

WELCOME

Cool, Argentina, Coronado welcome "I don't have much experience " is no problem here, there is plenty of members that are more than willing to help with advice. Post pics of youre area, bikes and souroundings make cool pictures....How do you say "Rat bike" in youre Language :?: :?: :mrgreen:

Gracias amigos! :wink:

I've been reading and learning a lot thanks to you guys. There's a lot of great information here.

I live in the city, downtown to be precise, so I see commuters going to and coming from train stations. And of course also a lot of messengers. I'll try to take some pics.

Outsider, as you can imagine, "Bici Rata" doesn't sound good.... :mrgreen:
("bici" as in "bicicleta") It's impossible to translate some things!!!

Latest posts

Back