HELP, please ID this frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got this one from a friend and need help on an ID
u6ute6e9.jpg
umuqybeb.jpg
u8epyjyn.jpg
e9yneje5.jpg
rapa5a5y.jpg
vapyja9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its an 'I like it" frame, because "I like it":grin:

I hate to be a Cliché but if you DO decide to part with it [ I'll be modest....pick me...pick me...:113::praise: ]
I've been looking for a frame with a small head tube....just sayin':cool2:

It's a keeper , but before I take the Sawsall to it I'd like to know what I'm going to CHOP UP !

Sir, step away from the bike...

But seriously, I have ten different frames you could cut up. Even though I don't know what it is, I'd label it cool.

Lol , looks like I finally got you guys attention . And all this time I thought to become an Elite member here you had to butcher up a bike . Well maybe that's an other site . Any way maybe not a Sawsall but maybe a dremal but it'll be very minimal and not to the actual frame just to the fender brackets if that's what you guys call em . But I'd still like to ID frame if that's all possible . Thanks in advance for any and all leads .

definitely getting a late 70's early 80's bmx cruiser vibe...:D would look super cool if you decide to build it up bmx style. every one needs one lol :113:

Latest posts

Back