Hey everyone.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was surfing around yesterday looking for some inspiration for this project yesterday.
Picture007.jpg

In my search I ran across this awesome site. Man, I've never seen so many cool bikes in one place. Even though they're scattered all over the world. Anyway it's cool too see all your great ideas and tinkerings.
I've been riding and wrenching on bicycles my whole life( 30 yrs since I could) but I just got into the vintage thing about a year ago. So you'll be hearing more from me in the future. Ride on.

Thanks for the welcome. Man locojoe that's the g\s score of the century. Way to go. I got this one
Flightliner.jpg
on E-bay last week. It's shipping right now. I'm very excited to get it. I won't be chopping,grinding,welding or otherwise diminishing its stockness in any way however. Plenty of junkers around for that.

Hahaha hey upper C!! Kev's worse he works out of his kitchen!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I coulddnt resist sorry kev :)

Latest posts

Back