Hey Folks - Cool Forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just wanted to say hello. I just found this site last week and signed up right away! I like to work on motorcycles, but recently due to limited funds, I went back to messing with bikes. I have been saving bikes from the trash and city dump for years, and pull parts off them to keep "regular" bikes running. I love to take existing parts from different bikes and make new rides - I'm unique, just like everyone else :lol:

I live in East, TX - in the boonies, like classic street motorcycles, hot rod cars, bikes, etc. Prefer old stuff to new stuff.

Anyways, just saying hi. Cheers, T.

Hey there, also wanted to mention I do graphic design, ilustration, and interactive media as well. Noticed seveal of you do that type of work too! My story is almost identicle to the site owner, started back in it pre-web, been cranking on it ever since worked for Big Hand, ERI/Agency, then started TH Design, Octopi, and now Valiant Media 9owner/partner/creative director) - all here in TX. Might know some of you fellow designers! Fun way to pay the mortgage!

Latest posts

Back