Hey from Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm Mitch from Saskatchewan Canada. Just discovered the world of cruiser bikes, and am super psyched about it. Am looking forward to all sorts of builds.

So far, I have two bikes, the black one is a Norco Rio Vista with all the decals removed (yeah, I bought it already customized :( and i know i suck for it), the red one is a box store cheapo that I repainted and recovered the seat with brown leather. The are so much fun to customize, and even more fun to ride...can't wait to build more.

748876.jpg

748875.jpg

748877.jpg

He dude, Welcome to the site, This is one of the greatest bike sites i know of, YOUR GONNA LOVE IT! Enjoy yourself. Oh yeah Sharp bikes man.

I really like it here so far...I think i read pretty much every post and looked at every pic before i even signed up...got alot of good info, and even more inspiration to create...we'll see what comes of it.

slims wrote
(yeah, I bought it already customized and i know i suck for it),

no way man!!! you have to start some were! besides.....sometimes it nice to just get a bike and ride it!

welcome fellow Canuck!

Love the fenders aswell...just picked up a pair at the swap meet for $10 new :D

Big Daddy

Hello and welcome...nothin wrong with buyin anything.. nice bikes.. buy em and ride em or build them and ride.... the point is RIDE EM,,,,EH. 8)

Yay! Another prairie guy! I'm originally from Winnipeg, now live in BC....not as easy to ride here. LOL. I have a Norco too! Mine is a blacktop bomber that I bought online from Block's saw and cycle in Regina. Welcome to the family!

Blocks saw FTW!!!! I bought my norco there, and take all my bikes there for tuneups. Can't beat the prices or the service.

Slims said:
yeah, I bought it already customized :( and i know i suck for it),

No way! Like the others have said, we all start somewhere. And besides, these bikes are never really done anyways...

Welcome aboard from Alberta.

-Mp

Latest posts

Back