hey. from north carolina

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
followed on instagram lead me here. I been looking for old bicycle for awhile, and had a small collection, then sold them... and then bought 2 bikes at a yard sale, and started the addiction again. always looking for stuff to add to my bikes, and looking at other people builds, I also spend time working on other hobbies, probably like we all do.. anything old and on wheels or have a motor. I am in north carolina, even tho we have a cycling store and a bike cooperative, where you work to get a bike, you builded bikes and help with events. But I don't know if their are many, if any custom bike groups or clubs, or if we will have any bike ride events anytime soon.

Welcome!

Bike Co-Ops can be a gold mine of parts and/or complete bikes.

Rides/Meet Ups? They can be anywhere, if we help make it so. Even the smallest gathering of Bicycle Enthusiasts brings Happiness.

rim3.jpg

Welcome!

Bike Co-Ops can be a gold mine of parts and/or complete bikes.

Rides/Meet Ups? They can be anywhere, if we help make it so. Even the smallest gathering of Bicycle Enthusiasts brings Happiness.

View attachment 119224
true, i need to get involved with them, they alway having ride events and doing in shop stuff and painting wall murals, taking bikes apart , and teaching kids bike safety and getting kids on bikes and wearing helmets, they seem to do alot of good things

40 min from charlotte nc, small town of kanappolis

I moved here from Kannapolis!!! Small world!!!

If you want a good bunch to ride with, get up with the Hurricane Coasters in Charlotte

Latest posts

Back