Hey from sunny Florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I've been looking at this site for a while now and finally decided to join up. I currently live in Green Cove Springs, FL (south of Jax). I'm originally from the Pensacola area, but kinda stayed here after getting out of the Navy. Anyways, i've always owned, ridden, and tinkered with bikes since i was a kid. I've always enjoyed it. I still have my first old school BMX that i got from my uncle. I have a bad habit of collecting junky bikes with the intention of fixing them up. At the moment, I have 2 builds going on (slowly but surely): A couple of beach cruisers i aquired from peoples trash piles. Got some other frames too that i'm trying to figure out what to do with. Kinda how a stumbled across this site. Looking for ideas. Anyways, i hope i can get some good ideas and advice from you guys. Later 8)

Welcome, I'm north of Jax here, 12 year navy AG vet.

If you get overloaded with extra frames, send me a pm with photos, I might buy a few off of you. I occasionally go down to Camp Blanding to sail or visit my old guard unit, so I'm down that way a few times a year.

nice to know that I'am not the only one in florida that is into cycling because it's in you. Dwayne saint augustine :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to mooching some good ideas off of this forum :wink: If yall dont mind of course. There are a lot of knowledgable people on this forum and i'm sure i'll benefit from them and their bikes. Its also good to know there are a few guys on this board who live here in NE FL. Take it easy everyone. 8)

Latest posts

Back