Hey I am new

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have been a car, motorcycle guy for ever, as long as I can remember.
I am 26 now. I just got back into bikes about a year ago. My passion for cars has pushed me back to bikes. I am a graphic designer/artist. So just like everyone else here, we see beauty under a different light. I have always thought outside the box. I attend a lot of car shows with my 76 chevy rat truck and my 06 civic si (which is also blacked out) . I plan on building a lot more bikes. If anyone here can help me grab an old bike please let me know. I love projects. If you would like to view some pics of my bike look under the bike talk forum and the subject is (my new toy) I want to thank everyone for having me.

Welcome from a fellow newbie myself. Our stories are a lot alike, however I was pushed into bikes being on a budget with a new kiddo (well she is 3 now) and a wife in school so the money just isnt there. But it is nice to hear someone who can enjoy old cars and trucks and still appreciate the gas cost of a honda. My wife and I took our family grocery getter (1996 Accord Wagon) and painted it turquise and airbrushed wood panelling down the side for a modern day woodie look.

Love the bike you have, talk to you soon

What Kev said, Welcome man Your gonna love it here.

Wow...familiar indeed.

- Love Cars & Motorcycles
- Graphic Designer
- Gave up cars when kiddos arrived
- Got back into bikes (needed a hobby)

I see a trend here. :wink:

Seems like we all give up cars for other responsibilities (house, college, job), and take on bikes...these are more fun anyway.

yeah me and my girl friend are looking to get a house soon, so I know my car craze will have to go away for a while but not my love for them. But I know I can rod out bikes cause it is cheaper and a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back