hey yall.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals. I've been lurking around this site for a couple years and finally decided to make a profile. A little about me. Back in the 80s I was more of a skater but I also rode bikes. I had a few freestyle bikes and they always seemed to get stolen. I was pretty decent at riding. loved doing flatland tricks and riding quarter pipes. and being from Wichita, I spent my fair share of time at Emery Park bmx track.
But now I'm a dad in my 40s so most of my riding is slow cruising with my daughter around designated bike paths, but its still tons of fun. A few months ago, a deer hit me on my motor cycle and banged me up pretty bad. my leg is broken in four places so I cant ride as much as I want but I do ride a little, but the only two wheel cruising I'll be doing for a while is pedal powered. :)
I have a Schwinn skipper thats mildly customized and I just restored a Schwinn Lil Chick for my girl, so hopefully if I can figure out how to post pics, You guys can see what we ride.
Well thats pretty much it. Sorry for the ;long winded intro but thanks for reading all the way down to here :)

Hey man, glad you made it on here FINALLY! I'm off for the week gonna do some building. If you aren't busy and wanna kick it, give a shout.
Juice has got a couple of really cool bikes. Keep an eye on this guy. If you wanna see some cool stuff.

Latest posts

Back