Hi from England

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to you all,my name is Dwayne i live on the south coast of england,i have been riding cruiser bikes for 20 years now,i currently own a basman346 and a electra jeremy,my other interest are rockabilly,triumph motorcycles,hotrods and vw beetles and not forgetting downing some nice ale

Easy Skywalker said:
Hi! and welcome! Where about are you? I'm in Dorset next week, any nice places to see/cruise?

Hi im in gosport hampshire,dorset is a lovely place especially if you want to chill,i always like going to lulworth cove,weymouth also worth a visit,if you venture into hampshire the new forest is a great place

Hi im in gosport hampshire,dorset is a lovely place especially if you want to chill,i always like going to lulworth cove,weymouth also worth a visit,if you venture into hampshire the new forest is a great place

Thanks! I'll have a look around, hope to borrow someones bike for some nice cruising!

Yo and welcome i live in the south east eng. and love going to dorset, however i take a mtb and tear through the new forest, once again welcome you'll love it here, there are some great people!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site man, You have just joined a group of the most helpful friendly Fellas and A coupla chicks on the net. Hope 2 see some pics.

Latest posts

Back