Hi! from Frankfurt Kentucky!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! i am a newbie here and am trying to find my child hood bike- a lemon lime huffy slingshot. if you have parts, i am interested in buying them. :)

Re: Hi! from St. Louis!

when i was 8-9-10 years old, i remember it was 1969-70-71 and my mom took me to our local coast to coast store. she told me to pick a bike. (under 100 dollars)
so i picked a lemon lime huffy slingshot. my and my best friend frank use to put a blue or purple smoke bomb under the rear fender and then we would light it. whoever was riding would peadal away as fast as they could. i probly wasted a bunch of cheater slick tires by melting them lol! :mrgreen: when i went to college, my parents sold it for like 20 bucks at a yard sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :cry: :( :shock: :? ever since then, i have been looking for one. i just seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time! aurg!!!! :x :( :wink: :cry: :oops: :? :shock: :!:

Re: Hi! from St. Louis!

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Welcome :D Check out the New England Muscle Bike Museum :wink: He's selling all his bikes and he has some Slingshots :D
http://www.nemusclebikes.com/

This is true! Sad but true... the Musclebike Museum was incredible fun and I'm lucky to have seen it. If you're looking for a good one, get in touch with Jim or Yeshoney (Joe) on this site.

--Rob

Latest posts

Back