Hi from Nor California

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Gilroy, the garlic capital of the world, a.k.a. "Giltucky", home of the Gil-billies. Names Bob but friends call me "Soda", has to do with my last name. I've been tripping around this site for about 6 months now. Currently own a handful of Electra and Trek cruiser bikes but finally was able to pick up some rat stuff this weekend. If I did the photo add correctly, which is doubtful, the pic below is what I believe is a pre-war tanker I found this weekend but I cannot identify online what the make is. I'm considering entering it into the build off but don't know if I'll have the time to get it done. Hoping someone here may know what the make/year is. Really cool website!

photo.JPG

There's a little larger photo. I've found several pics on the internet that resemble the bike but not a total match. The tank and the fenders, especially the curved brackets on the fenders looks like a '41 Roadmaster but the frame doesn't match that bike nor does the headlight. The Roadmaster has a curved lower bar and not the straight bar like this bike. The frame and the headlight looks like a picture of a '40 Monarch I saw but the tank is way off.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm not going to restore the bike but I was hoping to know the make.

Latest posts

Back