Hi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I guess it's aboot time I intro myself. I am a former BMX and dual slalom racer and have been riding bikes since I can remember. I am also a mechanic and gearhead which makes me "improve" everything I can get my hands on. My wife actually got me into the cruiser bike thing when she got hers and shortly after I had one too! My bike is a norco blacktop bomber and my wife has a giant simple 3. I am slowly "improving" both of them. I'll try to post some pics if I can figure it out, anyhow, Hi! :mrgreen:

[/url]

armandgil..
Port Moody!!!!!..

welcome to the Forum..
I grew up at The Top of the hill in Coquitlam..
Graduated at Moody Senior in the Mid 80's

Are you Rollin a Hot Rod?
welcome to the Forum,

peace,
Kev.

welcome as well from the land of california. yea sweet avatar is that yours? makes my lil 62 ranchero look like notin. welcome once again

Hi again

Hi guys, Thanks for the welcome! Me and the misses (the gil part in our screen name) have been house hunting which is why it has taken me so long to reply. We just might be neighbors Kev :mrgreen: , or at least in the same city. I'm not rollin a rod this year, I sold my lowrider last year to help fund the giant SUV purchase but more bikes fit in it so it's all good. The avatar isn't mine but that will be the next hot rod I plan on building....as long as we get something with a garage. I'm still workin on the posting of bikes, but if you are a vancruiser you probably have already seen them. Thanks again!

welcome.gif

Hello from Vt.

Latest posts

Back