BO15 HOMEMADE SHINE has a totally different look!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't wait to see them :41:
They are not pretty, but that is just surface rust you see. Looked like you might need a correct chainguard also. Here they are:
DSCN1384 (2).JPG

You don't have to talk to me in private about the costs. They are FREE! Just pay shipping. And I will declare a value of less than $20 for any fees.
good morning i am immensely grateful for your willingness to help, the fenders are beautiful, you are a very generous man.
we just need to know the value of the shiping so I can pay you. could you quote on any website?

good morning i am immensely grateful for your willingness to help, the fenders are beautiful, you are a very generous man.
we just need to know the value of the shiping so I can pay you. could you quote on any website?
Let me know when you get the fenders and chainguard. And I want to see them when they are finished and on the bike!

Let me know when you get the fenders and chainguard. And I want to see them when they are finished and on the bike!

I'm looking forward to it, this story of painting and assembly will be incredible. thank you very much for providing this all

Latest posts

Back