honey badger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well, i'm done with this bad mamma jamma.
heres what i started with....a '36 or '37 elgin.
IMG_2517.jpg

3 months off & on this is what i got.
IMG_47201.jpg

IMG_47211.jpg

IMG_47251.jpg

IMG_47241.jpg

like i said in my orig build thread post i didnt care a bout winning. i'm just here for fun. if i get more than 1vote(my own) ill be tickled :lol:
you guys built some cool stuff this year, and it was even more fun goofin' around wit y'all!

jeeze louise.... you got some stuff going on here. I like! MANY neat details. WTG!!!! :D

Neat springer adaptation along with tank insert, cool bike.

Great build!
I am glad you kept the unique front springer!!!!
CONGRATS!!!

thanx for the kind words gang :D
as much as i hate kickstands i made(modified) one for this bike :roll:
more pix to follow....
i also didnt take time to take pix of the process of paintin' the tank panel, but i did try it again this evening for fun :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60694

beatcad said:
thanx for the kind words gang :D
as much as i hate kickstands i made(modified) one for this bike :roll:

I'm no fan of kickstands earlier, but after all the work on my build-off bike last year and no putting a stand on it, I started wishing I'd had one when I was constantly tying to find a place to lean it. So I too put (on modified) a kickstand on my bike this year.

Peatbog said:
Me, I'm a kickstand liker. I put kickstands on things that don't even need them.

Speaking of which: Do you know why a bicycle can't stand up by itself?

Because it's too tired! Ha hahahahaha woooooo hehe wooop woop...okay, it's an old joke and not that funny...carry on...

I just bought my youth group a bunch of Laffy Taffy and I've been groaning at jokes all morning... this is another groaner.

oh, man i wanna take some better(more artistic) pix, but it's hot as heck this weekend. we'll see how tomarrow goes
slurpees? rollers? microwave burritos :roll:
vote for me and i'll mail ya a fresh home made fried spam & cheese sammich :p
images

Latest posts

Back