"HOOCH-A-RAMA" updated 5-17

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1950s Columbia Ballooner frame 26"

PA040014.jpg

Re: "HOOCH-A-RAMA"

Hey! It says "bike must not already be built!" Your rat looks done to me! Haha just kiddin Hooch, but there is just somethin so nice n simple about that straightbar.

Good luck, have fun, and can't wait to see your finished ride!

I think I'll be building the female version of that same machine!

--Rob

Hooch said:
1950s Columbia Ballooner frame 26"

PA040014.jpg

looks like your done, and this thing started today,wow, dude your fast.

Outlaw

It does look pretty sweet so far and I'm sure it will just get cooler.

24x 3 aint big nuff for "HOOCH-A-RAMA" went with a 26x3 and smaller sprocket in front..... the reason will come later :)
yes it was close but I had an idea and it worked! I had my son pedal it fast on the bike stand and took my angle grinder and rounded the sharp edge of the tire while it was spinning :)

P5020001.jpg

P5020002.jpg

P5020003.jpg

Re: "HOOCH-A-RAMA" updated 5-02

NICE!......I'll bet it can FLOAT on water, with those tires.................Now we gotta guess why the small sprocket! (I got nothing)

This thing is cool already.Slick move on the tires. :mrgreen:

Whattya haulin on that trailer???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

That thing is so big.... umm...ahhh.. well.. you know it's SOOOOO BIG! Made me think of a joke but it is not appropriate for this site. :roll:

This build requires at least one picture of you riding the final product and then we will be the judge of the seat fitment to your B U T T!

Joe 8)

nice work hooch you have an eye for this bike stuff huh. Its starting to look a bit out of proportion which is mad cool but man i dig the matching fat 24s at the start

Latest posts

Back