hook, line,sinker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well ive been busy lately and havent gotten enough time too really build any bikes or even really ride. well today that changed, went for a long ride to downtown, to a strip mall, then to a bike shop. . . that was going out of business :roll: and there it was, beconing me from the used bike rack in all its aluminum and chromoly glory, a 24 inch free agent BMX. :shock: , my friends saw me make eye contact and quickly grabbed me "no snyder! that money is for a new tv!" "you already have 12 bikes!" but it was to late, i was in a trance, a three piece parallel brakes trance. and then it happened, the words of a good salesman rang true "ill let you take it for a test ride" all of my friends :cry: :cry: :cry: "he was going to have a new tv in his room". so as i rode back, brakes worked way to good to be hand brakes, and the bike seemed just to light to be real, it was to great. so silently, i left, planning my retreat, friends thinking of how they had won and they were safe with a new tv "you wont regret it, you will love the tv" . . . :mrgreen: mom just came home from the bike shop, a silver 24 inch bmx in tow. maybe next year my friends :mrgreen:

deven_science said:
People need to get outside more, anyway, so tell them it's for your own health!

:mrgreen:
thats exactly what i told them :roll: mom just laughed "i knew it, and next week youre going to buy something for it" . . . PSSSSSHSHSHSHSHHHHH NOOOOOO. . . new 12 tooth freewheel is on its way :lol:

Peatbog said:
What!? You got a new bike and didn't give us a picture? Man...
you know how i feel! i called my mom and told her to get my wallet and asked if she could get it . im not even home :cry: but ill be able to really enjoy it tomorow

Latest posts

Back