Hope all the Ventura County RRBers are doin ok!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I know there is a few of us on here from Ventura. Hope that the fire isn’t affecting y’all, and if it did you got out safe.

I remember a few years back the hillside of two trees being on fire. And I hear in ‘88 behind Ventura high burned.
But nothing ever like this.
I’m in a recommend evacuation zone and watched the hills a block from my house burn through last night. Crazy to witness.

Thanks Jason. I’m in Ventura. Monday night was the worst of it from my location. The fire came up to the end of my block. We were packed and ready to go. A lot of my neighbors evacuated.
A lot of close friends were evacuated as well, and still displaced.
Very intense situation. Very scary.
I’ve bought a few things off @thebigorangecat , and I know the fire was close to him too. Hope he and his are ok.
I have coworkers in Santa Paula and Ojai that have been scrambling all week as it flares in those areas. We’re all just waiting and keepin our eyes and ears open.

It must be terrifying. I have friends going through it out there too.
Be prepared and make no mistakes. Our thoughts are with you..be safe.

Thanks Jason. I’m in Ventura. Monday night was the worst of it from my location. The fire came up to the end of my block. We were packed and ready to go. A lot of my neighbors evacuated.
A lot of close friends were evacuated as well, and still displaced.
Very intense situation. Very scary.
I’ve bought a few things off @thebigorangecat , and I know the fire was close to him too. Hope he and his are ok.
I have coworkers in Santa Paula and Ojai that have been scrambling all week as it flares in those areas. We’re all just waiting and keepin our eyes and ears open.

We had a few purdy bad ones up here in Nor-cal, glad they're over , but I never realized you lived in Ventura, I grew up in the Pismo beach area and we used to go too Ventura quite often too enjoy all the thrift shops and antique shops in between, then stop at the Bussy bee cafe for lunch .

Latest posts

Back