Hot Rod Higgins - DONE. In the finished forum

Dec 22, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Re: Hot Rod Higgins - Speedo Pics

13 pages.....I think Lucky 13 is a good place to bring this build to a close. I finished the bike this afternoon and just got back from my photoshoot. I was going to take it to my photo studio and then was thinking this graffiti area, but I finally decided on a nice simple location. I figured its all about the bike anyway. I probably won't get to post process the pics until tomorrow evening, so I should roll into the finished gallery sometime over the weekend....I didn't even think I would finish, let alone a week early!

I had a blast with this bike and plan to take it to the Cincy Rat Riders ride this Sunday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
No surprise that you are doing well in the voting so far!!!!
Aren't you glad we talked you out of that silliness of switching bikes?!!!!
Your build rocks man!!!! I would love to have that bike!!!

Dec 22, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
kingfish254 said:
No surprise that you are doing well in the voting so far!!!!
Aren't you glad we talked you out of that silliness of switching bikes?!!!!
Your build rocks man!!!! I would love to have that bike!!!
yeah, I'm glad I listened to you guys and I am glad that I didn't get the drama queen award for that nonsense! :lol:

I am happy with how the Higgins is doing in the voting. My goal was 10 votes, so I am happy. I know it is a long voting period and I know how quickly things can change, so I am not making any predictions or taking anything for granted.

I have to admit, I love seeing my votes go up when I check in, but that is just icing on the cake. I had a blast, I made some new friends and I have a bike that I am proud to say I built. Doesn't get better than that.