Hot Rod Higgins - DONE. In the finished forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Rod Higgins - Speedo Pics

Nice! :D Let us know how fast you go :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Nice! :D Let us know how fast you go :mrgreen:

I hit 41mph on my road bike the other day going downhill...So far, I've had the Higgins up to about 9mph :lol:

13 pages.....I think Lucky 13 is a good place to bring this build to a close. I finished the bike this afternoon and just got back from my photoshoot. I was going to take it to my photo studio and then was thinking this graffiti area, but I finally decided on a nice simple location. I figured its all about the bike anyway. I probably won't get to post process the pics until tomorrow evening, so I should roll into the finished gallery sometime over the weekend....I didn't even think I would finish, let alone a week early!

I had a blast with this bike and plan to take it to the Cincy Rat Riders ride this Sunday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No surprise that you are doing well in the voting so far!!!!
Aren't you glad we talked you out of that silliness of switching bikes?!!!!
Your build rocks man!!!! I would love to have that bike!!!

kingfish254 said:
No surprise that you are doing well in the voting so far!!!!
Aren't you glad we talked you out of that silliness of switching bikes?!!!!
Your build rocks man!!!! I would love to have that bike!!!

yeah, I'm glad I listened to you guys and I am glad that I didn't get the drama queen award for that nonsense! :lol:

I am happy with how the Higgins is doing in the voting. My goal was 10 votes, so I am happy. I know it is a long voting period and I know how quickly things can change, so I am not making any predictions or taking anything for granted.

I have to admit, I love seeing my votes go up when I check in, but that is just icing on the cake. I had a blast, I made some new friends and I have a bike that I am proud to say I built. Doesn't get better than that.

It's just a continuation of the fun involved with the greatest show on earth!!!!

Latest posts

Back