How about an UNFINISHED BIKES thread?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
**MODERATORS- Feel free to move this thread if another forum is deemed more appropriate!**

I thought it might be cool to start a thread for those of us who had all intentions of finishing our bikes to enter the build off, but didn't quite make the deadline for one reason or another. Post a picture of how it currently sits, and throw out your best lousy excuse as to why you didn't make the cutoff! :mrgreen:

I had this thing called "real life" that got in the way of my RRBBO bike getting anywhere near finished. It was my first time entering a build off, and I thought for sure I'd have time to finish it. I ran out of free parts, and unfortunately building a bike wasn't able to make it's way into my budget this summer. For scavenging in my shed, I think I at least got a decent start.

ReCycled, as it sits now... it will be finished, someday... maybe. It sure ain't pretty, but I can ride it!

IMG_5852.jpg

I can post last years bike. I was out for 4 months with a bad back.

This build was 90% done, sat for a couple of months then with 4 hours till dark I finished up with 30 min till it was to dark to take pictures.

GO AHEAD AND BUILD THAT THREAD!! SLACKER RATTERS UNITE!! JUST THINK YOU COULD'VE POSTED WITH A HALF FINISHED BIKE AND GOT THE SAME AMOUNT OF VOTES AS ME AND SOME OTHER BIKES AT THE BOTTOM :? :shock: :mrgreen: ....NOW GET BACK TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Yeah, UnFinished Bike Build-Off; that I could definitely compete in.

How about all builds that were originally entered this build off & did not make the deadline be given an opportunity to post there completed builds. It could be called RRB Build Off #6.1; and the Trophy must be built by the 4th place winner (103 remaining entrants).

All 103 builders would ship there parts contribution to the 3rd Place winner to be compiled & cataloged; and then sent to the 2nd place winner for final design approval. Then the design & parts would be sent to the 1st winner to build the trophy for the winner of the completed UnFinished build off.

Or ..... we can enjoy seeing the finished (previously unfinished) builds when they are posted; and be struck by the awesome builds they created.

Latest posts

Back