How do I post pics to Craigslist!?!?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would someone PLEASE tell me how to post pics to my craigslist posting!! I have a photobucket account, I've tried to post from my "My Pictures" file in Windows..."Too Large" craigslist says. Ok...So I post from photobucket, smaller sizes...NOTHING! Click on continue...NOTHING!!! What am I doing wrong? It would be nice if craigslist would tell you in the FAQ what the max size for pics is...but they don't!! :x HELP!! :?

Are you using the HTML Code instead of the IMG Code? If so, place that code inside the body of the ad. Forget using CL's picture section.

cman said:
Are you using the HTML Code instead of the IMG Code? If so, place that code inside the body of the ad. Forget using CL's picture section.

DUDE!! YOU ROCK!!!YOU ARE MY NEW BFF!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I was "this close" to takin' a sledge hammer to my P.C.!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D :D :D

Got 4 hit's on my post!! One "low ball" One spammer and two strong possibles...!! :mrgreen: Thanks again cman!! You rock!!

Add these tags between the lines of image code that you paste in from Photobucket:

<br><br>

That will add a bit of space between each photo and list them one under the next.

Rat Rod said:
Add these tags between the lines of image code that you paste in from Photobucket:

<br><br>

That will add a bit of space between each photo and list them one under the next.
Thanks Pal! :wink:

Latest posts

Back