How do you RRB?

Apr 1, 2014
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
By that I mean, what is your technique?

Here is what I did after joining.
Watched a few subforums. Scanned the main forum page.
Then the alert list started to populate so I would just look at those pages thinking I'm keeping up. (except build offs - really hard to follow so much activity).
I did notice builds and threads I watched seemed not to send alerts anymore so I missed stuff. Then the other day by accident went here:
https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?whats-new/posts/356740/

So much content I have been missing...

So just wondering what is the best strategy to monitor and follow your liked content on RRB?

Captain Awesome

Lord of Irrelevance
Pro Member
Aug 9, 2012
Sunny SC coast
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check all my alerts first by hitting the bell icon. Then I get to see all my watched threads as well as check in on kudos received and where people have quoted or mentioned me

Then I click "new posts" and start scrolling. After I pop open an interesting thread, I'll hit "new posts" again and refresh the list.

Repeat

Jul 10, 2018
NY
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Check all my alerts first by hitting the bell icon. Then I get to see all my watched threads as well as check in on kudos received and where people have quoted or mentioned me

Then I click "new posts" and start scrolling. After I pop open an interesting thread, I'll hit "new posts" again and refresh the list.

Repeat
Ah ha... you're everywhere. Was wondering how you managed that.

RustyGold

Pro Member
Jul 2, 2015
Mid-Willamette Valley, Oregon
gogetfunding.com
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The watched threads alerts first, the bell as mentioned above.

Then I start at the bottom of the forum (scrap yard) and work my way up through any unread posts. I've been off the forum for much of the last couple months, so...I've only worked up as far as 'Fresh Finds' so far. I'm a bit terrified of reaching the buildoff section, as there will be soooooo many posts, and I have to read them all before voting starts! :tmi: