Howdy, from New York!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got to say, you really have something here. I'm not the type to get all worked up about a website, but this place, well, it's a community, and that's special.

But enough about ratrodbikes.com. Let's talk about me.

You know, 'cause this is an introduction.

I'm a Jersey native, who's spent a bunch of time living in Colorado and California. Now I'm back on the east coast and trying to readjust. Just can't lose my laid-back attitude though. I don't make a very good New Yorker. :)

Over the years, I've done all sorts of bike stuff. I've toured across the country, mountain-biked over the loveliest ranges, and commuted around Denver and San Luis Obispo. I even straddled a road-racing bike when the spirit moved me. Never shaved my legs though. That's a hair too much for me.

Life's always changing. I used to fix bikes for a living. Now I'm a single dad living in a hip town an hour and a half up the Hudson from NYC. I'm a writer and a carpenter and whatever else keeps a roof over our heads.

As for my fleet, I've got to admit I prefer function over form. For many a year, I considered a cruiser good for little else than running down to the store to pick up a six-pack. Then I borrowed a friend's Electra Straight 8 and my mind was forever changed.

Currently rocking this rig

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back