Huffy Nel Lusso Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your Huffy is working out for you. I bet you have spent much more time and money on it than 99% of the wally world bikes that end up on Craigslist or the dumpsters. It's sad some of the bikes get junked for lack of a tube! :thumbsup:
I know right? I hate that so many perfectly good bikes get thrown away just because they request a little TLC from their owners. We live in a very "disposable" society and anything that doesn't fit our needs or no longer fits our needs just gets tossed aside and abandoned.

I can assure you, this bike will continue to be ridden. Even if it starts being a money pit. I love finding things to improve upon. The constant "it can be better" is what drives me to continue to love it and care for it (except with my fiance she's perfect ;))

Wally World Cruisers or other Big Box Store Cruisers are good for the bucks and fun ..easy to work on...Your Huffy is looking good!!!

Latest posts

Back