Huffy Slingshot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Got this yesterday, Had the chance to buy it first weekend of June but no Money, Went to another swap meet and bought it It needs alot of help but will be looking for the missing parts
IMG_3355.jpg

Yeah looks like a good one. 1971 was still a good year! I have a NOS front tire for $50 used to be Jaxons and he painted the letters white. Have a Flaming stack guard in decent shape for $100, I have a seat for one but it has a small crack. Still gonna be $75 range. I may have a repop knob to get you buy. If you want to sell it like it sets what would you be asking? :D

First time I noticed them using those pedals on a Slingshot but look like the correct ones. I may have some of those too if needed. :D

What a cool bike!!!
It kinda reminds me of my buddy's old Sears Gremlin.

Sure looks like the same one sticker on the frame and all. :D

well cool... awesome bike 8) i have been picking up too many bikes lately so i had set myself a spending limit for the day but i was at that booth drooling over that bike :lol: i did take home a few bike parts and some other items though.

Another great find.

going to have to find some shows in the NY - PA area, NOTHING like that ever shows up here, very few shows and the few we have are either loads of garbage or else import cars or somesuch.

kewl.

corysmeltzer said:
well cool... awesome bike 8) i have been picking up too many bikes lately so i had set myself a spending limit for the day but i was at that booth drooling over that bike :lol: i did take home a few bike parts and some other items though.
Are you the guy that got the Schwinn parts for $200 from the guy in Petoskey?

RON! you DONT NEED another slingshot! :? jus saying

i might b willing to trade .... i have a near mint paint 1969 orange slingshot and it is one of the first ones without the spring in the fork?

Slingshot Dude said:
RON! you DONT NEED another slingshot! :? jus saying

No such things as too many Slingshot! lol :shock:

I know a guy who could make this thing bad donkey! :D

Latest posts

Back