Huffy Super Stock 3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Did some driving and trading for this fella today:
ca68a72ff4aee5513e5551d24ce503ba.jpg

72e65c7dbd76ba9048963b675b397aa5.jpg

5a6e7b60cc6c3587d4ca5fa47e12ad40.jpg

Some of the chrome is beat and the saddle cover looks like it lost a fight, but the bones are good. I'm a sucker for an OG blue bike and the tires, guard, and 3-speed set up made this one worth the effort. Shout out to my buddy @ODDER for supplying me with just enough knowledge to go after the old boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.. 1971?

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

I dig it! Don't see many blue Super Stocks, nice acquisition. That ODDER knows his stuff :)

I just bumped into a used Blue Persons seat that would be great on that, I can send some pics if you want.

I dig it! Don't see many blue Super Stocks, nice acquisition. That ODDER knows his stuff :)

I just bumped into a used Blue Persons seat that would be great on that, I can send some pics if you want.

Yes he does! Do you know what year this bike would have been? I would definitely be interested in seeing that Persons seat--thanks Rob! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one is a 1970, XKE rasied white letter tires, bow pedals without reflectors, and no BMA-6 sticker on the seat tube. Very cool bike!

I'll clean up the seat and send some pictures. It's a little dusty and has one mark on the side, but it might be an upgrade from what you have there. I'll email you.

Latest posts

Back