I just joined the group and I like what I see...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allow myself to introduce... Myself...

Hi, My name is Erick (Bujo) and I'm a bicycle addict. I have not purchased a bicycle for over a week now and I'm feeling good about myself. I'm nice and smart and people seem to like me.

No really, My name is Erick and I ride with Loco Joe here in Kansas. My first bicycle is in my mothers attic and someday I'll have that too. I got into old bicycles when I was a kid and the little old lady next door gave my mother a late 1960's ladies Firestone 500 middle weight bicycle.
Anyway, many years later and I've got bicycles in the house and can't seem to stop. I've called the guy to come and spray, but they don't do bicycles...lol.

I'm not much of a wrench, but I've got some fun rollers and thought I would hang out here and see what everyone here is up too. Maybe get some inspiration for a rat bicycle.

Here are some photos... the second one is of the garage and the first one is of my latest find...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47415841@N00/499061605/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47415841@N00/499061603/

I'm a photographer and I'm also working on a photo project with bicycles. Here is a link to some of those photos..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47415841@N00/sets/72157600212719668/

Later,

Bujo

Welcome!
Inspiration is what we are about!

i like the Schwinn DX-style bikes [Schwinn, BF Goodrich, Excelsior(sp)]. Mine was missing the chain-guard mount on the bottom bracket
BFG_1-RRBO_Before.jpg

yours is in MUCH better shape...but mine is taking on new life (photos when done for all interested...it was my RRBBO bike!)

Welcome Erick, Hows your corvette? I was at last years bike fest with mine and we had a nice talk about our bikes. We will be there again this year and hope to see you again.

Hey man welcome 2 the forum, I enjoyed reading about the b-29 :) Im into aviation and planes and stuff. Especially old stuff like that and the SPRUCE GOOSE!! WELCOME!!!

Glad to be here...

Thanks for the warm welcome...

I hope to get some good ideas for my project, I see some ideas I will use already.

Also about the CL adds... Just a fun way to get those wacky shirts out there.

My photography... it's funny but there seems to be lots of groups out there and lots of people from one group belong to another group. I'm glad you guys got to check out my other photos too.

Thanks,

Bujo

The collection...

The collection...

I forgot about that...

The garage is now home to 17 on the floor and an unknown number (5?6?) in the loft and I have a few more IN the house.

I'd like to eventually have photos of all of them and talk about the treasure hunt... you know... how they were found etc.

Maybe we should ad a catagory for that...lol

Thanks again,

Bujo

Latest posts

Back