I shall call him wilfrid the klunker(action video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I shall call him wilfrid the klunker

jats said:
KOTA said:
Sorry, I can't help it...But when you build a bike, you gotta be the KING..You got your own throne to prove it!

How can I not watch a bike that ends up in the bathroom! 8)
found this online this is you? wow! way brave!
UH, I was referring to the "throne" in your paint booth.

The tall bike is NOT me!...Anyone who knows me, knows that I get nervous even when the seat is to high on a normal bike. :lol:

KOTA said:
jats said:
KOTA said:
Sorry, I can't help it...But when you build a bike, you gotta be the KING..You got your own throne to prove it!

How can I not watch a bike that ends up in the bathroom! 8)
found this online this is you? wow! way brave!
UH, I was referring to the "throne" in your paint booth.

The tall bike is NOT me!...Anyone who knows me, knows that I get nervous even when the seat is to high on a normal bike. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , infini

here is a parts pile!

this is lace wood the other stuff was birds eye tiger stripe maple, my bad this might br the trailer rail

I think thats most of the parts may have a few more like a spring for the front end, string, flux capacitor, Etc.

Troy

Any build with a bathtub, lamp, and duct tape is gonna be fun to watch.

Cool stack of parts! Oh & thanks a lot. My girlfriend hit me when she saw your bathroom.

tailhole said:
Cool stack of parts! Oh & thanks a lot. My girlfriend hit me when she saw your bathroom.
did you tell her it was being remodeled?

jats said:
tailhole said:
did you tell her it was being remodeled?
maybe offer to remodel your bathroom?
Troy

LukeTheJoker said:
As cool as this frame and your parts and plans are... Secretly I am hoping Momma Jats gets more votes! :mrgreen:

Luke.
so am I! she has some cool stuff up her sleeve! hoping to work on the forks tomorrow but have to go back into work in the pm for coverage.

Troy

I don't know which will be more fun to watch; the build or the side show!

Great name too! :D

Hay Burner said:
I don't know which will be more fun to watch; the build or the side show!

Great name too! :D
ty! not sure my self

Troy

BIKE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

got a little done today built the eyelets fro the springer front end hope to get the rest done tomorrow

oh and do not underestimate those cut off cantilever posts!!!

these are just ruff ground will file them tomorrow and float any voids with solder to smooth them out. picked up some scrap metal today for the brackets and pivot arms
troy

lol,

so today i got a mock up of the forks done. I think the pivot arm needs to be longer though and I still have to mount the shock. Momma Jats tied up the shop for several hours while i Took a break though, Heres my contribution to her build

hope she likes it! :lol:

here is my forks so far

There is enough room for the axle nuts but not enough for the shock will remake them when I get home from shift. the plate is 3/16th and should be strong enough I hope.

jats said:

BIKE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the picture and immediately thought "That looks like central Oregon." Then I saw your location.. YUP! I love it out there.

OctopusHook said:
jats said:

BIKE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the picture and immediately thought "That looks like central Oregon." Then I saw your location.. YUP! I love it out there.
hey where are you if your close would love to hook up with you and ride or trade parts

Im in Portland. I do get out on that side of the state at least a couple times a year for camping though. Are you in Bend?

OctopusHook said:
Im in Portland. I do get out on that side of the state at least a couple times a year for camping though. Are you in Bend?
terrebonne right next to smith rock. that picture is on horse trail. we are about 20 miles north of bend

Troy

Latest posts

Back