I shall call him wilfrid the klunker(action video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so here is a mock up of what I have in mind. got tires picked out and a paint scheme also and am going to try my hand at a springer front end. the frame is a 1950 Snyder with a wards head badge

this is the aftermath of the 53 wasp build. gotta love my wife! she is allowing me to use the bathroom again for the build off!
wood for the tank

not sure what to due with this unique safety feature

was not able to fit 3.0 nobbies in it si will be getting 2.5 have to go to work but will get it taken apart when I get back and do a parts pile the wood is called lacewood and should make a cool tank!

Troy

Re: I shall call him wilfrid the klunker

Looks great!

Momma JATS

Looks good, and man your wife's a keeper. If I did that to the bathroom I'd be sleeping outside with the bikes in the shed.

outskirtscustoms said:
Looks good, and man your wife's a keeper. If I did that to the bathroom I'd be sleeping outside with the bikes in the shed.
well, :roll: it is being remodeled

forgot the trailer!!!!! since I did the trail-a-bike last year thought i could do a trailer this year

Looks like a well thought out build with some killer parts and ideas.
you should check out the wood tanks that CWC did with Oregon burled fir .
Good luck buddy!

thanks kingfish! will do

will due Luke!

I do not have enough lace wood to do a total revamp on the trailer but should be able to a nice tie together with the bike by doing the pickets on the side rail. time will tell!

Troy

yoothgeye said:
Will you be joining the Klunker competition?
you bet!!! would love to

jats said:
outskirtscustoms said:

:D The question is- how many builds before the remodel can begin? We could just go ahead and gut it and say we started the remodel so it can be used as a more efficient paint booth? :wink:

Momma JATS

Laurie Thom said:
jats said:
outskirtscustoms said:

:D The question is- how many builds before the remodel can begin? We could just go ahead and gut it and say we started the remodel so it can be used as a more efficient paint booth? :wink:

Momma JATS
aaaaahhhhhhhh lok at the pony! :shock:

really? need a parachute if you fall!

Sorry, I can't help it...But when you build a bike, you gotta be the KING..You got your own throne to prove it!

How can I not watch a bike that ends up in the bathroom! 8)

I like how your build is named after the lesser known brother of William the Conqueror.

kingfish254 said:
I like how your build is named after the lesser known brother of William the Conqueror.
didn't he "desire peace" :lol:

troy

KOTA said:
Sorry, I can't help it...But when you build a bike, you gotta be the KING..You got your own throne to prove it!

How can I not watch a bike that ends up in the bathroom! 8)
found this online this is you? wow! way brave!

Latest posts

Back