I shall call him Wilfrid the klunker (video link)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
wow its been a fun build and the testing was the best part!!!! he has been properly riden today and passed the smile test with a 10 of 10 :D :D

so hear are some pics! Son Jats has agreed to take some ride pics and videos tomorrow so will be more on the way!!

hope you like! will get some good action shots tomorrow I hope :D :D :D

Troy aka Jats

Re: I shall call him Wilfrid the klunker (finished)

thanks guys really appreciate it :D :!:

Troy

jats said:

Troy

Nice work! :wink:
Laurie

CONGRATS buddy!
I had a blast following your build and I am looking forward to the next batch of action shots.

kingfish254 said:
CONGRATS buddy!
I had a blast following your build and I am looking forward to the next batch of action shots.
shot some video stuff today but may not be able to use it!! cant seam to get it down loaded from the cameras etc :!: may have to revert to pics this afternoon :roll: leave tomorrow and will not be back until the 4th.

Troy

finally figured out how to get the video out of the camera but still unable to get it out of the old camcorder or find it in my sons droid :roll: so without further ado here is some action stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfEBEEaL ... e=youtu.be

editing by son Jats if I get home early enough on the fourth will try to get more

Troy

and yes Jake its AC/DC but do you know from what album?

Laurie Thom said:
jats said:

Troy

Nice work! :wink:
Laurie
thank you to Laurie for putting up with my build while building your build!! can't wait to see your finish post :!: (put a tube on your handle bar to replace the goat head trashed one)

T

bruce said:
Verrrrry nice skids Jats. :D

You and Momma Jats have really added tremendous energy to the build. Thanks.
thank you very much!!!!

Wilfred got an 11 today on his ride!! cause it goes to 11 man :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Troy

jats said:
finally figured out how to get the video out of the camera but still unable to get it out of the old camcorder or find it in my sons droid :roll: so without further ado here is some action stuff

editing by son Jats if I get home early enough on the fourth will try to get more

Troy
Cool bike build, cool location and ride demo!

MazdaFlyer said:
jats said:

Troy
Cool bike build, cool location and ride demo!
thanks!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!! love your bike as well!!!!

Troy

one of my favorite pics of Wilfrid,

Troy

Wilfred Rocks!

Laurie

Funkme said:
Great work Troy...Love the trailer... I have one similar... :D
Cool trailers are underrated!!! must admit though, it is designed to connect to all my bikes and will be hooked to Wilfrid for the weekly run to the store and the monthly run to my 1982 King Sting Motorized bike to town. the king sting was mt Mtb until 8 years ago when I got my Marin( 40 plus year old knees were having issues with a ridgid :( )

Troy

Latest posts

Back