"I Think I Smell a Rat" by the White Stripes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to put them on my flightliner.. yeshoney built one of my alltime favorite bikes the space ray... he needs to post pics but that bike was soooooo cool and i want to fix up my flightliner next so I dunno lol
I have another shifter idea I will try tomorrow :)

The seat way back looks good. I know you will figure out how to incorporate the shifter with the seat. YOu got to.

went back to a coaster wheelset I like the look of the steel wheels over the modern alloy and going with a vintage set of davis deluxe blackwalls it will keep better with the board track look. still working on getting this seat to work this far back with my 280lbs and looking for the parts to start my fork project

All anyone has to do is mention the word "boardtracker" and I'm all over it! Almost looks like it's moving just standing still. I'm especially interested in the forks When you pull this off, everyone else will be eating your dust.

Bike

i Like it with out the shifter thing. That thing looks fast sitting still ITS NICE MAN!!! i like how far the seet sits back, how u do that?

high res pic
2525.jpg
[/img]

yea i pinched the tube lol

Omg i love that bike, it looks so sleek and racey, looks like its going fast sitting there haha. Is it hard 2 ride with bars like that, i might try this with one of mine.

ohhh just wait till you take your first ride with those old tires. nothing like the sound of crackling nylon tires on the road. oh yea and speaking from personal experience don't armorall the tread of the tires then try go "boardtracking" around a bike shop with a slick floor. :oops: not that i have done that or anything uhhhh yea uh huh.

you sure wont now with that bum leg will ya?
I try to stay away from armorall on tires after times it dries them out even more found that out the hard way ruined a set on my 69 chevelle... I didnt drive it for 2 years and the tires cracked up real bad from setting all armoralled n shiney

wow weird it would do that i thought armorall put moisture back into the rubber? and sadly no i wish it was a cool story like that that took out my leg. nope just a .... tool chest did the deed.

Hooch said:
you sure wont now with that bum leg will ya?
I try to stay away from armorall on tires after times it dries them out even more found that out the hard way ruined a set on my 69 chevelle... I didnt drive it for 2 years and the tires cracked up real bad from setting all armoralled n shiney

I hear that one... Armourall does serious damage to rubber and plastic. Basically stuff gets "addicted" to it - you're ok as long as you keep using it forever but stop for a while and everything drys right out faster than you can believe. Don't do it!

Latest posts

Back