ICU8-10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jake, I've been a bit out of touch the last few days on the site. Just saw this now about your dad. May the shared memories and the strength and support of family and friends bring you peace and comfort in the coming days.

Sounds like you were the apprentice at your father's feet in life learning experiences. That's a gift, one to cherish and share.

Peace to you, brother.

I'm 53,m and my pops is pushing 80... I dread even thinking about it...

I am tipping the glass to your pops tonight and blasting the Bootsy. May he RIP..

music_bootsycollins_blakejames.jpg

Wow Jake some much has happened in this build since I last looked. An 8track conversation, a couple more BBQ s & the loss of your pops . Love the picture of him by the van . Out of all you picture posted its my favorite a classic 70 dude . This build is for him man God bless .

This one goes out to you & pops keep on keepen on Man...[emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Jake, I've been a bit out of touch the last few days on the site. Just saw this now about your dad. May the shared memories and the strength and support of family and friends bring you peace and comfort in the coming days.

Sounds like you were the apprentice at your father's feet in life learning experiences. That's a gift, one to cherish and share.

Peace to you, brother.
Thank you sir. Much appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm 53,m and my pops is pushing 80... I dread even thinking about it...

I am tipping the glass to your pops tonight and blasting the Bootsy. May he RIP..

music_bootsycollins_blakejames.jpg
Thanks man. Seeing Bootsy was the third concert that my Pop took me to. Much appreciated for the memory.

Wow Jake some much has happened in this build since I last looked. An 8track conversation, a couple more BBQ s & the loss of your pops . Love the picture of him by the van . Out of all you picture posted its my favorite a classic 70 dude . This build is for him man God bless .

This one goes out to you & pops keep on keepen on Man...[emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. I'll blast this today.

HELLO RATTERS!! TOOK HER FOR A SPIN TODAY
4b124fbb255ab07e73806178b757b490.jpg
SOME PHILLY SWAG
de9905a196c0bab7286f2980fc73befe.jpg
IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE BLASTING THE BLUETOOTH. IT RIDES PRETTY SMOOTH. I GOT SOME PUZZLED LOOKS ALSO. SO CRANK UP THAT GARY WRIGHT " LOVE IS ALIVE" AND GTB! PEACE
ee52c2c462a915c04fd897ec3c87ed4e.jpg
THE BIKE THAT STARTED IT ALL. THE ONE THAT WAS STOLEN IN FRONT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD STORE.
e9c717e59d2ce13d618aec28be8d0586.jpg
TOOK MY SON'S AND NEPHEW TO SEE SPIDERMAN.

Which one has the Spidey sense?
Love the old bike pic. It's fun to think back on the memories we have with our bikes (except memories of them being stolen of course). I bet Pops enjoyed seeing your face when he got that for you.
How do you like riding the kickback? Pretty cool to get the gears with no cables.
That speaker is pretty cool. I like how it mounts.
Put on your bell bottoms and "Rock On" brother!!!! Just don't get them stuck in the chain.
Tick Tock - 14 days left

Which one has the Spidey sense?
Love the old bike pic. It's fun to think back on the memories we have with our bikes (except memories of them being stolen of course). I bet Pops enjoyed seeing your face when he got that for you.
How do you like riding the kickback? Pretty cool to get the gears with no cables.
That speaker is pretty cool. I like how it mounts.
Put on your bell bottoms and "Rock On" brother!!!! Just don't get them stuck in the chain.
Tick Tock - 14 days left

That's Jordan as Spider-Man. He loves him. The kickback is great. I've been wanting to use it for awhile. She rode like a charm.
I just have to reattach the fender and 8 track to be finished.
Thanks for that tune. I think you just gave me my next song to sample. In my spare time (Lol) I'm learning this new program.
94b1a09a080c4714e03601feeeaff51c.jpg

YEAH POP WAS HAPPY ABOUT THAT BIKE. HE ALSO KIDDED ME FOR YEARS WHEN I TOLD HIM IT WAS STOLEN. LOL 14 DAYS DON'T SCARE ME....GTB! PEACE

[emoji42]

HEY I'M NOTICING THAT MY PICS AREN'T POSTING?!?
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?!?

[emoji42]

HEY I'M NOTICING THAT MY PICS AREN'T POSTING?!?
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?!?
Jake, it's Monday night at 10 pm Central time, so 11 pm for you in Philly. Are you using photobucket? Cuz if so, that might be the reason.

Upload the pics directly brother!
Dont let technical difficulties take Jake TV off the air!

AARRGGHH!! SAGAFRAGARAGSAGGAGAFRAGA!!!
STILL BUILDIN PEACE

giphy.gif

Congrats brother on an awesome build! I am still blown away by the Soul Sauce bluetooth 8 track!

Latest posts

Back