ICU8-10

Apr 14, 2015
Way to stick with it through hard times . The bike came out really nice . Love the color , the bread loaf seat , the details & of course the 8-Track . Every year they just keep getting better . Cool photos also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jake Sensi

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Pops would be proud of your build and of you brother!!!
You really pulled off a sick hot rod cafe racer vibe, but I think your Soul Sauce 8 Track blue tooth is one of the sneakiest and coolest Jake-ifications yet!!! That is beyond "Build James B**" stuff!! You are now Build James Bond B**"
Another Build Off under our belts my friend!!!! I really need to make a Philly trip my brother!! PEACE and CONGRATS and LOVE for your family through the hard days!

Jul 16, 2013
Jake, excellent job. I love the 8 track. I think the tank over the straight top tube is slick. Nice way to take a diamond frame back a few years. I would like to try that...WYB.

Last edited:

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
Thanks Jake for the levity and positive vibes that you always bring to the build-offs. I always look forward to your builds year after year!

As another RRBBO curtain drops, crank up some Tears For Fears - Sowing The Seads Of Love!

Reactions: kingfish254
The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles