If I knew it was going to be this kinda party......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sacramento suburbs is where i lay my head, but I travel alot of Northern Cal including Humboldt and the Bay area. you?

Good amount of bike happenings in that area , I'm about 2 hours up the road .

~ Rafael ~

Welcome from nearby Stockton, Ca. And Welcome to RRB!
Love the aka lol!

When in town hit me up, I will do so too.....however I tend to avoid Stockton, no offense lol.

Maybe we can swap parts....there's a dude in Hughson on CL I need to get down and see.

Since we talking about me, and the forum is about stuff that's cool.......I have to share this: $23 on clearance at JCP.....real deal Chucks. Saweeeeet!

Attachments

• 20161219_093358.jpg
    20161219_093358.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 220
Since we talking about me, and the forum is about stuff that's cool.......I have to share this: $23 on clearance at JCP.....real deal Chucks. Saweeeeet!
Love my Chucks! For once I was glad to have size 14 feet, they had whole shelves of bigger sizes marked down cheap in a store I went to...
Even got some limited edition ones:

8540899713_69a96eceea.jpg

Luke.

Dude love the checks! I still sport some checkered Vans! Love the old school!
:thumbsup: They are my special occasion pair, I have a plain maroon pair for everyday use, they have just the right amount of marks and tears to look good.

Luke.

:thumbsup: They are my special occasion pair, I have a plain maroon pair for everyday use, they have just the right amount of marks and tears to look good.

Luke.
Right? Like Vans with the pinkie toe hole, ventilation and you know they are comfortable!

Btw Luke, I love that bike. Been reading your stuff and so far, that's my favorite!

Right? Like Vans with the pinkie toe hole, ventilation and you know they are comfortable!

Btw Luke, I love that bike. Been reading your stuff and so far, that's my favorite!
:thumbsup: Only my second bike ever and my first on the site!
Here I was thinking they were getting better as time went on! :21:

Luke.

Wow thanks for the warm welcome! I start off by saying I loooove GT stuff. Most of my addiction is currently Dyno cruisers, although I love anything with pedals.

Old klunker ideas running yesterday. my first motocross bars.....pre-paint.
PC, check out our ORBO (Off Road Build Off 2016 - from last winter) for some kool klunkers! http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/orbo-2016-finished-bikes.126/

And our Top Ten Klunker Kalendar of the 10 top vote getters from that build off:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...alendar-top-ten-orbo-2016.97760/#post-1021363

Welcome to the best bike site on the inter-webs and...RaT oN!

:thumbsup: Only my second bike ever and my first on the site!
Here I was thinking they were getting better as time went on! :21:

Luke.
They definately have gotten better and the creativity demonstrated is off the chain!!!..... However, that particular bike just does it for me. :rockout:

Curious question.....what do you do with your creations when you're done?o_O

PC, check out our ORBO (Off Road Build Off 2016 - from last winter) for some kool klunkers! http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/orbo-2016-finished-bikes.126/

And our Top Ten Klunker Kalendar of the 10 top vote getters from that build off:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...alendar-top-ten-orbo-2016.97760/#post-1021363

Welcome to the best bike site on the inter-webs and...RaT oN!
Sweet OJ, will do! I am digging the camaraderie here big time!

Luke has me wanting to buy a welder. Lol

Curious question.....what do you do with your creations when you're done?o_O
Usually someone offers me $'s and I put the money towards the next one... I have a few I have kept, and one I cut up and used the pieces on others...

Luke.

I posted this in the Christmas topic as well....... not much in the preteen girl BMX market on short notice but I pulled this of for $120 today.......

She loved it! Only prerequisite she had was it needed pegs. #nailedit

Attachments

• 20161225_103800.jpg
    20161225_103800.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 216
Also my girl pulled off a great one for me...it came a week early lol

Even got the sealed bearing/BB adapters!

She's a keeper!

Attachments

• 20161202_224442.jpg
    20161202_224442.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 197

Latest posts

Back