If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KOTA said:
ZygoteLittle said:
Last year there was similar thread about "your" dream car, I posted the T Rex. If I remember , I was told it wasn't even a car. Zygotelittle, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with an appreciation for that work of ART! :lol: (I just might be to big to fit in it, but I still want one.)
The T-Rex is a formidable competitor on both the street and track, there isn’t much that can keep-up with one! And yes, they are indeed works of ART Kota!

The-T-REX--.jpg

Three-Wheeler-Tricycle-Aero-3S-T-REX-.jpg

NXHfVwg0fp3-_-t-rex-campagna-motorcycle.jpg

Several years ago, they had a booth at the New York International Motorcycle Show – it, in my opinion, “was the best in show”. 8) + :!: :)

Fully restored 1967 Ford Mustang GT 500 Elanor :D Biggest Ford power plant I could stuff in it loudest pipes I can legally get

bikebuilder said:
Looking at those from a top view make me think of a bike helmet.
Look Jose, another "hater" :lol: ........What are we gonna do? :lol:
.JUST KIDDING, bikebuilder

I'm in a quiet strange situation here. I mean look at my list:

Ford Mustang GT500
ford_mustang_shelby_gt500.jpg

Corvette ZR1
x09ch_cr080_450op.jpg

Chevrolet Impala '58
timthumb.php

Or... I'd pay some sort of team like welderup2 to create me exactly what I want. Yeah... Check them out by the way. They make stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpjPIj1YF0M

Well... It's a tough decision. But hey, if I had 100,000 $ I'd certainly have time to think about it!

Since I was at the National Kit Car show, I have a new favourite. Meet the Ultima GTR:

rec3-1.jpg

Any SBC can be used for motive power, which means the cheapest serious bang for the buck imaginable.
A 'factory' built and LS7 powered example set the all time lap record on the Top Gear test track - almost FIVE SECONDS (!!!) faster, than the next fastest car ever tested, a Koenigsegg CXX.

http://youtu.be/CKX2KZruc3E

And now the best news. Are you ready for this? The cost to build one exactly like the one tested is estimated at approx. 50,000 £.
This will leave me enough cash out of 100,000$ to buy a decent example of another favourite car of mine - a '61 Imperial.

all choices are... good.
here is an experts opinion :roll: :lol:

first, I must have this.
71cuda.jpg

then I would get this.
1968_El_Camino.jpg

then what is left over, build this.
ratrod.jpg

Forever the dream. Forever the sports car. Porsche 911 Carrera S (991),
with 7 speed manual transmission, Sport Exhaust System, Sport Chrono Package, Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Sport steering wheel, full leather interior in blue, exterior color GT Silver Metallic (or maybe Carrera White), and Tequipment Fuchs wheels with color Porsche center crest.
Porsche-911_Carrera_S_2013_1280x960_wallpaper_27.jpg

Porsche-911_Carrera_S_2013_1280x960_wallpaper_0f.jpg

Latest posts

Back