ill post it later.......aka mr. moto

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well id like to say thanks to karfer,MikeS,37fleetwood,kota,and ruben for helping me out with parts,ideas,and everything else :mrgreen:
gotta say even though i had to make a mad scramble trying to get all the parts i needed(and info) i had a great time building this bike and enjoyed watching everyone elses ideas come to life(there some amazing bikes :mrgreen: )!!!
what else could you ask for? anyhow.........enough talk! heres the bike.......
sactfinished001.jpg

sactfinished003.jpg

sactfinished011.jpg

sactfinished010.jpg

sactfinished012.jpg

sactfinished013.jpg

and even though it not a finished shot i love this picture so its in anyhow :mrgreen:
adamsbike027.jpg

BUILD THREAD

BINGO!!

sensor is amazingly stable while ridding this beast. we have ridden a few times with the new bikes and he does really well with it being fixed. the bike is simply stunning and no fair your pics down there came out way better than mine, must have been the beer! nice job you should be very proud

everytime we meet and he has this bike i want to ride it but i am afraid i dont mix well with fixed gear bikes. for me it is like the ol rubbing your head and patting your stomach then switching thingy. it is stunning in person and i personally love the one next to the bricks. you sould have brought some goggles and had me take an action shot. :mrgreen:

STILL, the oldest, and fastest looking!

Latest posts

Back