indian inspired motored bike. new b&w vid's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: indian inspired motored bike. finally finished-new pic's

beyond amazing my friend! im a huge indian fan and cant stop looking at the photos.

just curious though...ive never gotten into the motorized bike thing so im curious as to what kind of motor it is you use.

like i said. i'm really unsure of the company that makes em, cause they dont put any company info on the boxes, instructions, not even the sites that sell em.

it's just a chinese motor. :)
thats being said, its the same as the motor kit being sold here on ebay (even got the same broken english instruction manual)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0320663871

edit. i just realized thats probably the guy i bought my motor from locally (he drove here from stoney creek-hour away)
he had a couple/few ad's on kijiji. thats how i came across mine.

Those are really cool! :mrgreen:

I like it a lot, and I love Indian motorcycles.

Absolutely awesome! One little thing: with your woodcarving skills, why don't you get rid of the plastic skull and make a nicer one yourself? :)
Very cool bike, makes me want to build one!

ain't no plastic skull on this puppy, my friend. :)

i did use a dollar store plastic skull to make a sand mold, but its solid alum.
IMG_1000.jpg

getting rid of all the cheap, plastic parts in general was job #1. :)

well since you indian guys love it, i musta done something right.
:lol: thanks for the props!

glad ya finally finished it! looks great!

That's utterly awesome. 8)

I really like the look. I like the colors and choice of parts...It's old and new style. Great work!

got a couple riding vid's for ya.

its my first crack at video editing, and i'm only working with the basic's options on photobucket.
i had a good time though. :)

i was gonna edit out my shoe lace getting stuck in the chain, but you guys are almost like family. :)

well ya seen me riding in my goofy hat, so i guess that makes it a done deal. :)

icyuod2 said:
got a couple riding vid's for ya.

its my first crack at video editing, and i'm only working with the basic's options on photobucket.
i had a good time though. :)

i was gonna edit out my shoe lace getting stuck in the chain, but you guys are almost like family. :)

well ya seen me riding in my goofy hat, so i guess that makes it a done deal. :)
Leigh... 8) :!: This is too cool...Where else on the web can you get preformance art AND bike building...!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:D :D :D

with the photo shoot and the vid's, the neighbours are starting to ask questions.

i did have a good scare while making the vid's. the cops showed up (wouldn't let me tape them for my clip)
figured i was going down, but it turns out they just wanted to admire the bike. :) (they check out the buildings on a reg. basis, theres been alot of vandals recently)

icyuod2 said:
:D :D :D

with the photo shoot and the vid's, the neighbours are starting to ask questions.

i did have a good scare while making the vid's. the cops showed up (wouldn't let me tape them for my clip)
figured i was going down, but it turns out they just wanted to admire the bike. :) (they check out the buildings on a reg. basis, theres been alot of vandals recently)
:shock: With what you said about the law being rather strict up there....YIKES! :shock:

deorman said:
Would've liked to hear the machine. :|
that why i did 2 vids.

the first with music, the second with real moto sounds (different clips)
i'm not talented enough to stick both on the same vid. my wacky box skills suck!
that tinny sound is the chain occasionally slapping the rear fender (just a tiny bit)

i just gotta remove alittle more of it.
IMG_1023.jpg

Latest posts

Back