Indiana beach Bike and VW show June 19/20 AKA Bikes by the Bugs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

First time trying this so come out and support us in having a bike and VW show all in one, for free!!!!

Show and shine with the VWs in Monticello town square Friday night. Camping available. More than 400 VWs expected.

Flyer for the VW show going on, on the same grounds.

This event looks like it's gonna be GREAT! I'm going to try my best to be there Friday evening all the way from ATL, GA! I'm going to Windy City/Kenosha, WI over the weekend already so this is on my way....... hope I can bring my Rat Bike to Cruise around on....Cheers! CCR Dave

Make sure ya find me and say hi if ya make it. I'll be runnin the bike show.

Should be fun. Hope it turns out good. Being a 1st time ya never know.

Trophies are in. 1st through 3rd and best in show.

I'll be getting other little things as well.

Thanks to RRB and the crew for putting on an excellent event!!!! My family had a blast!!! It was awesome bringing home 5 trophies. I never expected that to happen. We even managed to bring home a couple new projects too.

Kevin, it was a pleasure to hang with you! We are already looking forward to next year!!!!

We are booked for next year Saturday fathers day weend.

I was going to do a ride this year but being unfamiliar with the area I wasn't sure and got wrapped up in all the goings on once there.

Glad ya had fun.

Latest posts

Back