INTERNAL SERVER ERRORS

Discussion in 'FORUM TALK' started by Rat Rod, Jul 26, 2017.

1. RustyGold

RustyGold

I just did battle with an internal server error on this thread...
    http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...ach-cruisers-diamond-back-and-peugeot.105164/

The problem was the pic I was trying to post from another thread...
    http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1982-diamond-back-california-klunker.64099/

It is a photobucket pic, and when linked I get an internal server error. I downloaded to my PC and then tried to upload, and it says 'expecting an image' or something like that, and kicks me out. Sure enough, after downloading I can't view it on PC either. So, I finally did a screenshot, cropped, and uploaded to get it to post.

Stupid photobucket,
    Jason

2. Glen

Glen

3. Bike Bum

Bike Bum

Swellsville, USA. Where Everything Is Just Swell.
    I keep getting this error.

4. Bike Bum

Bike Bum

Swellsville, USA. Where Everything Is Just Swell.
    I would get this while replying to a thread. I just retried and erased most of the thread and now it's working. There must be something in the thread that causes this error.

Rat Rod likes this.
  5. RustyGold

RustyGold

Getting the 'Internal Server Error' with this thread...

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...nial-want-list-ver-0-1-alpha-20180824.107292/

I got it multiple times when trying to post initially with images describing some of my list items. I tried few iterations of posting everything (text and images), posting text and adding images, no smileys, writing up in note (bare text) copying and pasting and then trying to add images, tried adding images from phone. I deleted the thread after every failed attempt. Finally just posted bare text...went in and added a couple smileys (no prob)...then tried images and ISE. I finally left it and figured I would try again later on different platforms. Tonight, on my work computer (Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1 Build 7601: Service Pack 1...where I initiated the thread a week or so ago)...I tried editing using Firefox Quantum 61.0.2 (64bit), Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit), and Internet Explorer 11 Version 11.0.9600.19100. All directed me to an ISE page when I went into edit and clicked on the more options button.

Jason

6. Rat Rod

Rat Rod Owner & Founder Head Honcho Moderator

Thanks for the heads up.

RustyGold likes this.